The objective of the Facilities Department is to provide a safe, comfortable, clean, and fully-functioning work and/or living environment for staff and clients.
Facilities is responsible for the process of building, remodeling, purchasing/leasing and maintaining agency buildings, dwellings and grounds, as well as maintaining equipment that pertains to each location, e.g. trucks, cars, HVAC, hot water heaters, landscaping and snow removal equipment, generators, etc.
Additional duties include:
- On-Call Availability 24/7 to deal with Emergencies
- Special Events Set-Up and Clean-Up
- Moving Clients within the Agency
- Moving Staff within the Agency
- Pick-Up and Storage of In-Kind Donations